Start a New Club!
New clubs are being developed each semester and advisors are always needed.
There are five basic steps to start a club at IVC
- Pick up a petition in the Office of Student Life and obtain the signatures of
10 currently enrolled students.
- Obtain an advisor.
- Obtain review and approval from ICC and the Office of Student Life Director/ASG
- Submit a written constitution to present to ASG for club documentation review
- Abide by the “Clubs and Organizations" codes/standards set by ASG of IVC’s constitution and bylaws.
New clubs are being developed each semester and Advisors are always needed! Visit the ICC Document Library to obtain the New Club Packet to begin the process. For more information email the Office of Student Life. firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 reasons for being an active club student leader
- Résumé Building
- Letters of Recommendation
- Meet new friends
- Increase your awareness of your community
NOTE: ASIVC Club meetings are typically held weekly unless noted below. | Any club meetings scheduled for SSC 260F (ASIVC Conference Room) is subject to change pending priority ASG executive and/or committee scheduling.