The IVC Counseling Center provides counseling services to help students with a variety of academic, career, and personal concerns. The counseling faculty assists students in clarifying their needs, making decisions, setting goals and dealing effectively with personal obstacles. The relationship between the student and counselor is confidential.
Academic, Career, and Personal Counseling available 5 ways for your convenience!
- Scheduled Appointments: Appointments can be made in any of the following ways:
- Online – Go to https://esars.ivc.edu/counseling/ to find available appointments.
- In-Person – Schedule your appointment with our friendly staff in the Counseling Center (SC 210).
- By Phone – Call (949) 451-5319 to schedule your appointment.
- Drop-in Appointments: limited to 10 minutes (sign in at self-service kiosk in Counseling Center no later than 30 minutes prior to closing)
- Phone-in questions: call to leave a message and a Counselor will call you back.
- Submit a question online: submit a question online, go to: https://onlinecounseling.ivc.edu/.
- MAP (My Academic Plan) Lab: Drop in for one-on-one assistance with academic planning. MAP Lab is located on the second floor of the Student Services Building (SC 250).