Irvine Valley College Counseling Center
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COUNSELING SERVICES: Starting Monday, March 16 through Friday, May 1, counseling services will only be available by phone or virtually. Counseling services can be accessed in the following ways:
- Schedule an Appointment: Contact the Counseling Center by phone at 949-451-5678 or 949-451-5236. Appointments will be conducted by phone and/or virtually depending on the needs and desire of the student. Please note a computer or smart device will be needed for virtual appointments.
- Speak with a Drop-in Counselor Virtually (during business hours): Log-in to Cranium Café (you do not need to be a student to use this system).
- Speak with a Drop-in Counselor by Phone (during business hours): Contact the Counseling Center by phone at 949-451-5678 or 949-451-5236 and ask to be place on a call back list.
- Email a Counselor: Counselors can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- Sign-up for a workshop: Click on the following link or click on the “Counseling Workshop RSVP” link on the navigation menu to the left of this page.
Counseling Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
The Irvine Valley College Counseling Center provides counseling services to help students with a variety of academic, career, and personal concerns. The counseling faculty assists students in clarifying their needs, making decisions, setting goals and dealing effectively with personal obstacles.
The relationship between the student and counselor is confidential.
Student Athletes — Please visit the Athletic Counseling website.