Student Responsibilities Guidelines
As the student requesting a volunteer note taker as an accommodation, you are responsible for the following:
- Attend class, the note taker is not obligated to provide notes if you are absent.
- Remember that the note taker is not a tutor, their sole responsibility is to provide notes from the class.
- If you drop the class, please inform DSPS and the note taker.
- Arrange to pick up your notes from the note taker or DSPS office (next to the copy machine on the counter)
- If there are any concerns, immediately contact the DSPS office at (949)451-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org