What is EOPS?
Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded program for students who are financially and educationally disadvantaged. At Irvine Valley College, EOPS works to help students succeed by providing educational opportunities, encouragement, and support services. Reaching educational goals may seem difficult sometimes. We are committed to assisting our students in realizing their potential.
How to Qualify
You are eligible for EOPS if you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- You are a California resident
- You qualify for the Board of Governors Tuition Fee Waiver (A or B) through the Financial Aid Office
- You are enrolled full-time (12 or more units)
- You have completed less than 60 degree applicable college units
- You are educationally disadvantaged as determined by EOPS