Dream Scholars Program
Join us in a series of workshops focusing on different themes, such as student resources, self-care/stress relief techniques, financial aid, know your rights, and more!
Meets every first Wednesday of the month, from 3 to 4:30 pm. Registration required.
If you require an accommodation, please contact Disabled Students Programs and Services at least three business days prior to the event at 949-451-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DREAM Scholars Program is intended to bring awareness, inspiration and provide a safe space to undocumented students and their families. By informing and connecting students to reliable resources, providing academic, personal, career counseling and financial assistance.
Our Program Offers Assistance for Eligible Students:
- Access to transportation, technology and textbooks
- Bilingual services
- Financial assistance through scholarships
- Hosts Healing Circles aimed at promoting student success every fourth Wednesday of the month at Noon
- Legal Clinic is a connection with legal advice, and referrals to reliable resources for students and their families
- Monarch Night (monthly workshops focusing on different themes)
- Provides safe space
- Referrals to resources on campus and off campus
Visit us in the Student Activities Center SAC 104
Mark Franco | Faculty Counselor, DREAM Scholars Program
To schedule a counseling appointment, contact the Counseling Center at 949-451-5319 or make an in-person appointment by visiting SSC 210.
"The Dream Scholars Program has really helped me find a community here at IVC. It is nice knowing that I can talk to other students and staff that have an understanding of the struggles and fears I have. The resources provided by the program have been beneficial not only to me but to my family as well."