Pride Scholars Program
Join our discussion group in the Student Activities Center (SAC) where IVC LGBTQIA+ students will feel safe to discuss unique issues and concerns:
Wednesdays, Nov. 20 & Dec. 11
2:30 – 3:00 pm: Trans and Nonbinary Pre-Group
3:00 – 4:30 pm: Main Group
Supporting LGBTQIA+ students in the form of counseling and multicultural programs that foster a safe space, so that LGBTQIA+ students can thrive and be academically successful.
LGBTQIA+ Program Offers:
- One-on-One academic, personal, and career counseling
- LGBTQIA+ programs and activities:
- National Coming Out Day(October)
- Pride Celebration (April)
- Lavender Chats (discussion group)
- And more!
- Transformative Resources for Educational Equity (TREE):
- Transportation (parking/bus passes)
- Text book vouchers
- Laptop loans (on a first come, first serve basis).
- LGBTQIA+ Club Support
- Pride Scholars Program Scholarships
- All-Gender restrooms located at the Student Activities Center (SAC)
Visit us in the Student Activities Center, SAC 104
Erin Pollard, Interim Coordinator for Student Equity Programs & Services, LGBTQ+ Campus Liaison, SOCCCD Faculty Fellow for Equity & Inclusion, Region 8 LGBTQ+ Advocates Coordinator
To schedule a counseling appointment, contact the Counseling Center at 949-451-5319 or make an in-person appointment by visiting SSC 210.