Pride Scholars Program
Join our discussion group in the Student Activities Center (SAC) where IVC LGBTQIA+ students will feel safe to discuss unique issues and concerns:
Supporting LGBTQIA+ students in the form of counseling and multicultural programs that foster a safe space, so that LGBTQIA+ students can thrive and be academically successful.
LGBTQIA+ Program Offers:
- One-on-One academic, personal, and career counseling
- LGBTQIA+ programs and activities:
- National Coming Out Day(October)
- Pride Celebration (June)
- Lavender Chats (discussion group)
- And more!
- Transformative Resources for Educational Equity (TREE):
- Transportation (parking/bus passes)
- Text book vouchers
- Laptop loans (on a first-come, first-serve basis).
- LGBTQIA+ Club Support
- Pride Scholars Program Scholarships
- All-Gender restrooms located at the Student Activities Center (SAC)
Erin Pollard, Interim Coordinator for Student Equity Programs & Services, LGBTQ+ Campus Liaison, SOCCCD Faculty Fellow for Equity & Inclusion, Region 8 LGBTQ+ Advocates Coordinator
To schedule a counseling appointment, contact the Counseling Center at 949-451-5319.