Food Resource Center
Are you struggling to afford food while attending IVC?
You are not alone. We are here to help.
IVC students struggling with food insecurities are encouraged to seek out resources in the Food Resource Center. The Food Resource Center is a free, confidential service aiming to provide registered students with the appropriate resources to manage a sufficient, healthy diet. The program provides short-term relief and offers referrals for additional community support and ongoing assistance with food insecurity.
Services for Current Students:
- Free protein packs and breakfast sandwiches (twice a week)
- One week’s worth of free pantry items
- Short-term food relief
- Help applying for CalFresh benefits
- Information on community resources
- Meal plans and nutritional advice