Suicide Prevention Help
24/7 Crisis Resources
- If you are in crisis and need immediate support and/or are having serious thoughts of hurting yourself or others, please call 911 or the OC Crisis Assessment Team at 1-866-830-6011
- OC Crisis Phone Line: 1-877-7-CRISIS or 1-877-727-4747
- Crisis Text Line: Text “COURAGE" to 74171
IVC SUICIDE HOTLINE: 949-451-5888
The IVC Suicide Hotline is strictly confidential and is dedicated to those having suicidal thoughts or trying to help someone expressing suicidal thoughts.
If someone you care about talks about having suicidal thoughts, it can be frightening. It can be even more frightening if you find yourself thinking about suicide. The IVC Health and Wellness Center is here to help and support you. You are not alone.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 and press 1
- IVC Suicide Hotline: 949-451-5555
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741-741
- LGBT National Hotline: 888-843-4564
- Steve Fund Text Line for Students of Color: Text STEVE to 741741
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673