Irvine Valley College Teacher of the Year
(Full-Time Faculty and Part-Time Faculty)
Nomination forms are due on Monday, February 11, 2019 by Noon. Nomination forms can be submitted via email to:
email@example.com or in person to the Student Life Office (SAC).
Criteria and Guidelines
At this time, IVC welcomes nominations for the Irvine Valley College’s “Teacher of the Year 2020”. This award recognizes excellence in teaching at our community college. The Teacher of the Year 2020 from Irvine Valley College will have the opportunity to compete for the Orange County Teacher of the Year.
- You must be a former student, colleague or administrator of the nominee.
- Follow criteria on the attached forms.
- Nominee can be a full-time or part-time faculty member.
- Use the attached sheet and provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the criteria as outlined.
- Use only the attached form and no attachments.
- Nominations can be submitted via email or in person to the Student Activities Center.
- We encourage you to use the full space provided so your nominee has every advantage to become Teacher of the Year 2020.
Note: Additional Teacher of the Year information and instructions attached in the nomination form.