Transfer Center at Irvine Valley College
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR FALL 2020 APPLICANTS:
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING TRANSFER COUNSELING SERVICES: The campus is closed until further notice, transfer counseling services will only be available by phone or virtually. Students may access our services in the following ways:
- Schedule a 1 Hour Appointment
- Speak with a Drop-in Counselor
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org: Students will be added to the drop-in queue
- Phone/Voicemail: Call 949-451-5339 and leave us a voice message. Students will be added to the drop-in queue
- Virtually via Zoom: Transfer Center Zoom. Students will automatically be placed in the virtual queue and will wait for a counselor to let them in.
- Transfer Center Summer Drop-in Times:
- Wednesday: 1:30 pm – 3 pm (July 2020)
- Thursdays: 11 am – 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm – 3 pm (July 2020)
Please note a computer or smart device will be needed for virtual communication through Zoom. When leaving a voicemail or sending an e-mail, please remember to include your name, student ID number, phone number, and what you would like to discuss.
Appointments will be conducted virtually through Zoom. A Transfer Counselor will e-mail you the link to the IVC E-mail Address we have on file.
Drop-ins can be conducted by phone and/or virtually depending on the needs and desires of the student.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 230
Summer 2020 Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 6 pm
We are closed on weekends.
*No counseling appointments available
Connect on Facebook and
Subscribe to our e-mail distribution list and our newsletter!
Irvine Valley College’s Transfer Center prepares and empowers students, especially underrepresented and disadvantaged students, for a successful transfer to the four-year university. Specifically, we want to help students learn about important transfer information, requirements, and processes so they can increase their ability to transfer to the four-year university. To assist in this effort, we strive to provide comprehensive transfer information, services, and activities including admissions requirements and deadlines; transfer resources (online and in print); transfer workshops; transfer application assistance; university campus tours; transfer counseling appointments; and university representative appointments