Graduating IVC Students
You are eligible to participate in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony if you meet any of the following conditions during the academic year, and have applied for the degree/certificate during your final semester:
- Completed or will complete an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Arts for Transfer or Associate of Science for Transfer degree program
- Completed or will complete a Certificate of Achievement program
- Completed or will complete a full IGETC or CSU Certification program for a Certificate of Achievement
Students completing a Certificate of Proficiency or a Certificate of Competency are not eligible to participate in Commencement.
How to Participate in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony
Each graduate and/or certificate of achievement recipient that registers through MarchingOrder will be recognized with a slide displaying their name, the name(s) of their degree(s) and/or certificate(s) of achievement, photo, and a 150-word personal message.
Students who plan to participate in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony, must submit the required information needed to create their personalized slide BY 6 PM ON TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2021. Those who do not submit the required information before this deadline will have only their name and award(s) appear on their slide.
How to Register:
- Check your IVC email for your unique password link to create your MarchingOrder account (email will come from email@example.com). Note: This password link is unique to your account. Do not forward it to others.
- Log in and complete the registration process. You will be asked to review/confirm your name, degree(s)/certificate(s), and provide a headshot and personal message.
Once your account is created, you may return to the site anytime until 6 pm on May 11 by visiting the IVC MarchingOrder website and logging in with your assigned email address.
Graduates, as well as family and friends of graduates, are welcome to email their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to celebrate your achievement with you and your family and friends!