HEARTS Scholars Program
HEARTS (Helping to Ensure Achievement and Resources for Transitional Students) supports students who have experienced or are currently experiencing food and/or housing insecurity while they are a student at Irvine Valley College. This program provides resources that promote student success.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be currently enrolled at IVC
- Have experienced food and/or housing difficulties
Resources available through HEARTS:
- One-on-one academic, personal, and career counseling
- Priority registration (based on eligibility)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Access to fresh food, clothing and personal care closet
- Referrals to off-campus food and housing assistance
KITCHEN TABLE CONVERSATIONS
Join Tiffani Gamboa and the Offices of Student Life and Student Equity for Kitchen Table Conversations twice a month! Make new friends, connect with faculty and staff, and learn about the academic success resources available to IVC students. Registration required.
If you require an accommodation, please contact Disabled Students Programs and Services at least three business days prior to the event at 949-451-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.